As we move into 2017 , we are entering into a critical time as we rebuild and resource management will be ultimate for our house. With this being said, we are holding very close to our ESSENTIALISM management structure and examining under the umbrella of our three CORE mandates what few things are REQUIRED for us to do, and what limited things are ESSENTIAL for us to do.
In keeping with our core mandates, we are incorporating a new focused theme that will allow us to further establish the foundation for our house with POWERFUL PRAYER, POWERFUL PEOPLE, and keeping it all POWERFULLY SIMPLE:
POWERFUL PRAYER: Create opportunities for fiery and inspired intercession and prayer, doing it in a way that it is simple to participate in, simple to lead, and simple to duplicate
POWERFUL PEOPLE: Finding and utilizing those who have the desire to make a difference and use all tools available to them to remove their barriers; thus allowing them to develop the Kingdom dynamics needed to accomplish all the Lord has placed in their path. All of this being done by using an equipping mechanism that is simple to participate in, simple to lead, and simple to duplicate
POWERFULLY SIMPLE: Easy! No Badges. No Emails. No Enlistment. No Background checks (except for Leadership). Ease of access in coming and joining us in worship, prayer, and intercession as we continue to seek the Lord together and individually in 2017. Come hang out and be part of our growing 'Friends and Family of WFM'
CULTURE FRAMEWORK: We embrace a Culture of Honor, which means empowering people to freely make high caliber decisions that enable them to walk out their God-breathed destiny by standing secure in their identity as sons and daughters of our Heavenly Father.
STRUCTURAL DOCUMENTS: There are four primary documents that provide guidance for the entire organization:
- CORE VALUES: This defines our three big “WHY”s of why we do what we do. Our 3 core values are: prayer, spiritual equipping and being a place refuge.
- VISION BLUEPRINT: This defines the vision and operation of the organizations.
- ORGANIZATIONAL LAYOUT: This defines the basics of our organization.
- DTR MASTER: This is the responsibility guidebook. DTR or DEFINE THE RELATIONSHIP, keeps lines of communication clear and responsibilities well understood.
PROCESSES and POLICIES: We are not big on rules or penalties, but we have four key processes and policies that guide all of our operations:
- APPRECIATIVE INQUIRY (AI): Because WFM creates something from nothing quite frequently, we need a strong evaluation and development process.
- CIRCLE OF SOLUTION (COS): We work with people in need all the time, so we value and protect their information with a high regard of confidentiality. This means if you are a part of the "COS," any information about people or their situation doesn't leave the "COS."
- LEADERSHIP ACCOUNTABILITY PROFILE (LAP): This agreement holds our leadership team accountable and in agreement with our values so they can consistently show up in their best.
ONE PAGE HANDBOOK (OPH): This is our staff manual. It contains framework for how to show up well in an environment that requires a high level of self-management.
MAIN SYSTEMS: There are three primary systems used throughout all three WFM organizations:
- EQUIPPING UNIVERSITY STUDENT SYSTEM (EU): Our Equipping University is an “equipping” operation that requires us to keep track of student records and completions.
- WFM INFORMATION SYSTEM: This system manages our email, chat documents, and video systems for all three WFM organizations
- WFM SERVICE DESK: This is our work flow system that uses support request (SR) tickets to assign accountability to work that needs to be done, financial operations or project management.